Football NSW 2019 Insurance Information
FNSW Insurance website
- Insurance information for 2019 is available on the Football NSW Federation Australia Insurance Programme
- Please update the insurance link on your organisation’s webpage to: Football NSW Federation Australia Insurance Programme
- What is covered?
- Personal Accident
- Public & Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
- Claims Made Policy - It must be noted that the Management Liability policy is a claims made policy. This means that the policy indemnifies for claims first made against you and notified to the Insurer during the period of insurance. It is therefore extremely important that notification is given immediately to Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers Pty Limited or the Insurer as soon as you are aware of a claim or any circumstance that may lead to a claim
2019 Certificates of Currency (CoC)
Public Liability insurance is provided by FNSW for Clubs, Branches, Associations and their member Clubs, Futsal Clubs and Centres affiliated with FNSW and Referee Branches.
A certificate of currency (CoC) is a document that provides proof of public liability insurance.
- Certificates of Currency are available for download as a PDF on the FNSW Insurance Certificate of Currency webpage
- If your Council requires their name on the CoC as an “Interested Party”
- Complete the Interested Party request form on the FNSW Insurance Certificate of Currency webpage
- Insert the name of the Council as the “Interested Party”
- Select Submit
- Gow-Gates will email you the CoC
If for any reason your club is not listed or is listed incorrectly please contact Gow-Gates on (02) 8267 9999.
Injury Claim Process
- Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW Insurance website.
- The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
- To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge your Claim online
- The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
- The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
- The Club Declaration is completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
Alternatively these documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Gow-Gates Claims, PO Box 4731, Sydney NSW 2001.
Injury Claim Verifications
- Claim verification is required for all injury claims to ensure the player was registered at time of injury, was participating in a sanctioned activity and that the information provided on the claim is accurate.
- Verification cannot occur until the Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement are uploaded or received by Gow-Gates.
- Association injury claims are verified by the relevant Association.
For all enquiries regarding insurance, please contact Gow-Gates on (02) 8267 9999 or email email@example.com